Package DealPrices Includes
⭐ 5 Night Accommodation.
⭐ Daily yoga/meditation program:
⭐ Single rooms also available. Contact Us.
⭐ Ask us about our special arrangements for Yoga Schools and Studios, with free accommodation for teachers.
⭐ Contact us to find out about other available dates.
· 8.30-8.50: Pranayama Session
· 8.50-9.20: Guided Meditation Practice
· 9.20-10.30: Asana session. Different yoga styles will be offered
· 10.45-11.45: Breakfast/Brunch
· 17:00-19.00: Yoga Session
· 19.00-20.00: Dinner
Coffee, Herbals Teas and Juices always availables.
- There is a possibility for single accommodation too, at an extra cost.
- Note: there will be no yoga session on the arrival date and on one evening of the week, which will be free time. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12.30-13.30: Workshop sessions:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Talk on a particular yogic subject, which will help to have a deeper and wider knowledge of yoga as an integral practice.
- Additional activities.
- Massage treatments.
- Personal expenses.
- Excursions and guided walks.
Cancellation Policy: A deposit of 50% will be payable when you make a provisional booking.The rest of the payment to be paid on arrival.
Bus from Malaga airport to Granada
Buses from the Alsa Group link Malaga airport with Granada. The schedule is extended during the summer season. Approximate duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes. Ticket price: 11,43 € or 13,72€ depending if it’s economy or normal class. Timetable Departs at : 8:30, 10:45, 11:00, 11:30, 16:00, 18:30, 20:45
You can check more info on getting from Malaga to Granada From the Granada Bus Station the Line SN1 brings you into the old town, get off at the Cathedral Bus Stop and the Carmen Santa Ana is 5 minutes walk away. If you take a taxi,(135 euros) ask the driver to take you to Carrera del Darro, to La Fontana Bar. This is close to the little bridge just beneath the Carmen. In both cases, Juan or someone from the team will meet you when you leave the bus or the taxi.
The bus company ALSA organizes frequent transfers between Granada Airport (or Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport as it is also known) and the city of Granada. The journey takes 45 minutes and costs 2.90€. You can buy tickets on the bus or online. The times shown are only a guide and you should check the exact times for the day in question on www.alsa.es. The bus stop is Gran Vía (Cathedral) 5 minutes walk from the Carmen Santa Ana. For more information about Granada airport bus stops and for advice about which stop to use according to where your accommodation is, please visit this page: airport bus stop map
If you take a taxi(40 euros) ask the driver for Carrera del Darro, the La Fontana Bar, close to the little bridge, just beneath the Carmen. In either case, Juan or someone from the team will meet you when you leave the bus or the taxi.